to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Called Off

Since I previously wrote about Layne & Micah's engagement, and did a bunch of posts on all things connected to weddings, and recently shared about the wedding shower, I thought it was about time that I posted an update.

Layne broke off the engagement.

No details to tell.

Layne just got real with herself and realized that she was not ready to become a wife.  She feels that she has some big issues to work out with God, and that those are best to be dealt with before entering marriage.  She felt that it was unfair to Micah to do otherwise.


I know these days/weeks are hard for Layne, as I would figure they are for Micah too.

What else can one say?

No comments:

Post a Comment