to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shopping, for How Long???

Shopping is not my favorite pastime.  Sure, there have been times when its been fun, but its usually more of a chore to me than an exciting adventure, especially grocery shopping.  It's like an evil that must get done.




Ok, I've never gotten this angry, ever.  Not even close.

Well.......?

On my last shopping trip I was with Everette and the two little boys, Anders and Laars.  Everette likes pushing the buggy, following behind me (lets say, be-hind me!!!  especially since I've been losing all this weight!! giggle giggle)  Anyways, I whipped around a corner entering the baking aisle to find some poppy seeds, and I don't know why, but when I saw a 70-ish older couple there, my immediate thought was....
"I'm gonna have to be buying groceries every single week until I die!!"

Where did that thought come from???

I have no idea.  But, I guess I better get used to it.

And have a better attitude!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment