to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Freckles Breaking Out

I was surprised early this morning to spot a bunch of red spots sprinkled across Laars' upper cheeks, right below his eyes.  And then this afternoon I looked, and they are light brown freckles.  Ahhhh!!  So cute.  I love freckles.

Growing up with freckles myself, my mother always called them 'Angel Kisses'.
So, now, my baby has Angel Kisses!

Hard to see in a photo since they are so tiny and light.  But believe me, they are there and ohhh so cute!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of the freckles. I always wanted them myself, but alas. I am 33 now, so I doubt there is any chance they will show up at this late date.

    ReplyDelete