to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Pink OJ

Since coming home from our 5 day Retrieval Mission trip, I've been drinking lots of juices.  Here's one of my new Fav juices.  Plain and simple. 

Just Oranges and Beets. 
That's it.  

Juice away to a Healthy Body.


What you might not know is that oranges are a natural source of aspirin and boron. Be sure to peel before juicing (I peel all my citrus fruits before juicing as they tend to make the juice taste bitter, and make me feel sick).

Beets are great sources for folic acid,  iron, calcium and potassium.

No comments:

Post a Comment