to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Juicing vs Blending Drinks

Does it confuse you, why people would juice and remove the fiber, when we need fiber to have a healthy colon? Here's a video with a clear explanation.



Everette & I are presently giving a try at Juice Feasting.  If you are interested, check out their site, which is crammed full of great information.  They also have programs available for you to have a mentor on your juice feasting journey.

So, today is day 4 for us.  And I'm hoping my headaches are history!!  We don't know how long we will stay at this juice feasting.  I'd love to think I could make it all the way to 92 days, but I actually haven't made that my goal.  I want to listen more to my own body, and do what is best for it.  It's not like I have a disease to rid my body of....that I am aware of.  But I know my health could do with some improvements!

We both are feeling great.

Everette is now at a weight he hasn't seen since he was in highschool, and he's looking Awesome!!

I'm seeing numbers on the scale that I haven't seen in years, but have quite a ways to go still.  I'm not necessarily expecting to lose it all through juicing.  Since doing The Daylight Diet (which I imagine will be a lifetime practice now), the weight has been coming off, so I know that eventually it will all melt off just by not eating past dark.  Such a simple adjustment it was, and a huge benefit.

I don't know how much I will blog about the juice feasting.  We'll see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment