to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Breaking Johnson News!

Do you have any clue what used to take up this space on the counter?

I was somewhat shocked to find this space empty yesterday morning.  Pleasantly surprised.

My sweetheart put his coffee maker way up beside the micro-wave oven (not ours!  We gave our microwave away 7 years ago).  He hasn't had a coffee in over a week.  And I'm so proud of him.

Everette did it with no nagging from me.  He just decided to stop last week, because he wants better health.

Well Done, Everette.  Well Done.

 Question for You:  Are you addicted to coffee?  Ever have been?  Are you a Starbucks die-hard, or a Timmies?

No comments:

Post a Comment