to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Do You Have a "Nature Deficiency" ?

I think The Health Ranger, Mike Adams, is my favorite on-line writer about issues pertaining to health. I've shared his thoughts before, and here is another article I wanted to share with you. It is something I definitely have a deficiency in, and I get chilled just thinking of going outside here today on Cape Breton. Seems the older I get, the more I hate to be cold.

I'm still dreaming of a warmer location to reside in, and a huge part of the reason for that is because of the health benefits that are easier to attain there.

Anyways, here's the article by Mike. Not really anything profound.....just common sense that no longer is common!

Heal yourself in 15 days by correcting your "nature deficiency" (part nine)

I'd also add that sleeping with our windows open can certainly improve our health and sleep. When we sleep with the windows and doors closed, we are obviously breathing in stale air all night long. When our body is in a prime cleansing cycle, we should be aiding it in its job by providing fresh live air. You'll have a better sleep, and wake up totally refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment