to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Vibrational Lifestyle

I am fascinated with the little bit I understand about frequencies/vibrations in our food, our thoughts, our world.  So I was thrilled when I heard this video Paul Nison did with Rico Cortes.  He even spoke about the issue of not mixing linen and wool together, which has been something I 've been pondering recently as that was a directive in the Torah.

Enjoy listening, and Be Blessed.


Here is an article about vibrations of linen and its healing properties.  You can learn more from Rico at Wisdom in Torah.
And both Zipporah Reshel Designs and Rawganique sell linen along with cotton and hemp products.

Question for You:  Do you ever wear linen/flax?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the info Karen!! I am definitely trying to incorporate more linen and organic fabrics. I am hoping to start making our own clothes too! I will be keeping up with your blogs too, so keep in touch!! Blessings!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete