to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Look

Okay, I admit, it isn't likely I would have a beautiful looking blog page except for the help of my golden girl....Danaka Hope.  She's alot like her older sister, Layne, kinda into the computer and history stuff, and they are the ones I ask for that kind of help.  Now that Layne doesn't live at home nor even in the same time zone as us,  Danaka is often the one I call for help to in regards to computer stuff, and here she comes to the rescue.

So today Everette & I went grocery shopping.  When we returned home I learned a few things I hadn't been aware of. Danaka had been on my computer while I was away, which was fine, but I noticed there was a tab for a blog I didn't recognize the name of.  Big Family in a Big World.  I went there only to discover that a couple of days ago Danaka had started another blog of her own.  I was staring at it.  And it looked beautiful.  Here she was, 3 or 4 days into having a new blog and it was looking great.  So I had her show her mama how to get a nice template like that.  And viola!!!  But the choices.  I think I'd like to change it as often as I change my underwear.  But I won't.  I'll show some sort of self-control.  At least for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment