to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yellow



I bought matching shirts for Anders and Laars yesterday when we were in Halifax, because sometimes I think its cute for the siblings to wear matching clothes, and they seem to like it, too. Just as long as it isnt too often.

So, here they are in their yellow shirts. I love yellow because its like wearing sunshine!

And here are 3 of my favorite guys, watching the ump-teenth dump-truck dump fill in aunties sideyard. Guys just love anything big and noisy! And dirty!!


Question for You: Do you have a favorite color you like to dress your children (or yourself) in?

No comments:

Post a Comment