to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Born at Home




Question for You: If you've had a homebirth, what has been your favorite part of the whole experience?













Born in love.
Where I was lovingly conceived.
With those who care surrounding me.
In my own unhurried time.
Born with no agendas other than to be born.
Where it seemed appropriate for mama to be at the time.
In the right position for the moment.
A quiet room, where candles flicker.
Where no needles jab;
no needless ointment to blur the vision.
I find mommy's arms and her warm breast.
The voice I've heard for months;
The voice I love. It comforts me.
I feel the skin of my loved ones; they caress.
Born at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment