to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boat Building (and planes and bridges)


This is a boat that Mitchell built last year and was floating late one night in the ocean (in our backyard). I just found this photo while Rauchelle was showing me some of her photo albums on Facebook.

I know its old, but I still think Mitchell did an awesome job. I love how the white sails look so stark against the black night.

Boat building is still one of his 'loves', but more recently he's gotten into building bridges with K'Nex. He's definitely into engineering of some sort. Oh, and all the paper planes around the house. I've never seen paper planes glide as nicely and as far as Mitchell's do. He has a great and glorious future!!

Question for You: What hobbies get built around your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment