to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cape Breton Nature

Waves at our beach during Hurricane Bill the end of August, which was only a tropical storm by the time it reached us.








One of my favorite men (Mitch) with one of my favorite creatures








The dc know that mama likes frogs (they are SSoooooo cute) so they are always calling me out to come see.











The Great GATSBY is my sister and brother-in-laws dog, and great companion to the children out on the acreage.









We see beautiful sunrises and sunsets from this house and property.

Question for You: Have you ever been in the midst of a disasterous hurricane, or a tornado?

No comments:

Post a Comment