to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

More Than A Hundred Posts

I did it, and I actually didn't even notice. I passed a milestone. 100 Posts.

Well, I really came here tonight to post a few preggo pics Rauchelle just took of me tonight. I am officially 23 weeks into this pregnancy, which is more than half-way even for a slow baker like me




Surrounded with LOVE



It's now become a family joke it seems, that we have to stick out our tongue. Don't ask me why, because I don't know why. But I did learn it from Layne and Rauchelle! Honestly.






I like this photo. Different than just standing there like a moron, not sure what to do with my hands.






Thanks, Rauchelle, for the photo shoot and the great backdrop. You are AWESOME!

Question for You: Do you do weekly photo-shoots of your preggo belly?

No comments:

Post a Comment