to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Silly Words at Our House

One or more of the children have used these 'words' repeatedly for hard-for-them-to-pronounce English words. Some are far too cute to forget. I won't embarrass anybody in particular by connecting names with the mistake ;)

parsimmon : Parmesan
sgetti : spaghetti
fezzers : feathers
relish : licorice
flushy : slushie
baby suit : bathing suit
I forgive up! : I give up!
drizzler : a whole body vibrator
nake : snake
baff : bath
Crocket's of Narnia : The Chronicles of Narnia
movie : smoothie
hamgerber: hamburger
sangwidge: sandwich
pOOter : computer
plano: piano
hockerdoctor: helicopter

Question for You: Can you add to the list?

2 comments:

  1. so cute! my three year old says bathing soup instead of bathing suit! they are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anders (3+yo) says with sort of an accent "I'm KIT-in" for "I'm kidding!"

    ReplyDelete