to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Boar Bristle Hairbrush

Have any of you given the boar bristle hairbrush a try, particularly with giving up using shampoo or other cleaners on your hair? I'd love to hear your comments about it.

It's been months now since tossing aside the shampoo for the whole family. Rauchelle was commenting just a couple days ago how wonderful it feels. I'd think that if any of our family had an issue about not using shampoo, it would be Rauchelle. She has the thickest, longest, waviest and hardest to deal with hair of us all. But she likes it. And we're thinking about how nice it would be to travel without shampoo and conditioner leaking!!

Other than I need a fresh haircut, my hair is softer and shinier since not using cleaners (I was happy with the baking soda wash and vinegar rinse before this, and thought my hair was softer then previous) but I'm much happier with the simpler way of just using water and the boar bristle brush.

You check out my other blog post

Question for You: Do you have a Hair Care System that is healthy and environmentally friendly?

No comments:

Post a Comment