to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Digestive Leukocytosis.....what the heck is that???

I'm presently reading 'Professor Arnold Ehret's Rational Fasting' which isn't written in today's language and takes some figuring out exactly what the Prof is saying (well, he's a bit of a challenge to me, but maybe its just me) but I'm certainly getting the gist of it, and learning and enjoying it too!

Anyways, I got this email from Rory over at Rawdawg Rory and it went hand-in-hand with a bunch of what the Prof is saying.  And in my excitement, I wanted to share it with you.

Here Rory has both a written post and a youtube video to check out.  They both carry the same information.

Recently I posted a blog about the Rational Fasting in which I quoted,

".....the fundamental cause of disease is the presence of foreign material in the human body...this disease causing material is the undigested, un-eliminated and decayed, rotting food elements resulting from too much eating of wrong foods. "

So that's basically what Rory is saying, too.  That our bodies are reacting negatively to cooked foods as if there is an invader present and it needs to be taken out!


Here is my previous post if you missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment