to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fallen Behind

Ok, I've been busy and I've fallen behind on writing posts.  But I'm not under obligation, so that's just the way it is.  But I admit, I enjoy posting irregardless to whether anybody reads it.  I write because I enjoy it, and at present while I'm not scrapbooking I like to post some pictures.  It's a bit of a release on my artistic side.

So, we packed up our belongings (and ditched a bunch, and stored some, and are hopeful of selling some of the bigger stuff) and stuffed the van full and are now in White Rock staying at my mom's empty condo while she's away till early next month.

We came today, spent some hours with Layne at Point Grey and the UBC endowment lands.  And we are settling in for the next few weeks, this leg of our 'adventure'.  I'll tell you more about it as it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment