to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Laars L.O.V.E.'S My 'Mama Belly'

No, there isn't another baby filling it up.  But its somehow an attraction to my little Laars.   These days he seems magnetically attracted to my belly.  Why?  I don't know.  But I think it's sweet.

Like many mama's, particularly those that have had many pregnancies, my belly is not smooth and sleek.  I have wide stretch-marks; ribbons of honor for all the babies that have blossomed from within.

Maybe it feels like kneading dough with his toes.  I often find him kneading my belly with his feet as he awakens in the morning in our bed.  Later, his hands slip under my shirt for a soft poke into my belly while I'm working in the kitchen.  I sweetly shoo him 'out' while his eyes twinkle at me and a grin spreads across his mouth.  Like a little game, he comes again, usually while I'm working, as if he's hoping I won't notice.

  How could I not notice!

That Little Boy Has My Heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment