to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flurries (Inside and Out)

Everette was busy reading a GA Henty book to Mitchell on the couch, while I was tucked away in the corner with my attention on the computer, and this is what transpired from the playdough Toveli had made the previous night.........



Since we aren't eating wheat any more, I suppose this was a good use of the flour!

Anders clapped his hands together, declaring "Look, it's snowing!"



and then this is what we woke up to this morning.



All Anders' fault, I'd say!!

What happened to Spring?

PS There were also 2 girls involved, but the older one knew early enough to leave the crime scene, and the other managed to escape the photographer (which happened to not be me, this time).

No comments:

Post a Comment