to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fruit Kebabs

A hit for Breakfast this morning, with a really simple dip.

In a food processor, blend 1 cup soaked cashews, 1/2 c fresh orange juice (or maybe a little more!) and 2 Tbsp vanilla.  That's it.

We didn't have enough strawberries, and somebody ate up all the bananas, but as it was it disappeared quickly so it must have been good.  Going to try a raw 'cream cheese' dip next time.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Delicious, healthy, and a fun presentation! I may have to try this. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos! Your photos always make me smile! The food ones especially! I love the fruit kabobs! I may try that dip some day! I need to remember to write cashews on my grocery list! Maybe I'll do that right now! haha!

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete