to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Tania's Birthday

The Lady of the House (where we are temporarily staying) turned 41 today, and so of course we celebrated.


She likes baked cheesecakes almost as much as us Johnson's do, so she ordered one for her birthday.  And Rauchelle delivered a Winning Turtle Cheesecake!

And Tania picked out her own birthday present, a hammock swing. 


I don't know how much she'll get to enjoy it since she has tonnes of work to do with her family of 8 while running their hobby farm.  If she gets a moment to linger in it, she'll be in heaven!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Tell Chelle that cake looks amazing!! Hope all is going well with you. I'm home now for a bit, but I did get the new job and I start in July sometime! Love and miss you all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept meaning to Congratulate you on the ferry job. Now you got another new job? What's up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I am talking about the ferry job! :)

    ReplyDelete