to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Taste and See


Have you heard: Taste and see that the Lord is good!

When we taste something, and find that it tastes really really good, then we want more and more of it. That's what we'll find with the Lord. If we've tasted religion, we won't like it. But if we've truly tasted of the goodness of God, we'll desire more and more of Him.

Lord, make me thirsty for You. And You'll be the Living Water and the pure Wine that I drink.
Lord, make me hungry for You. And you be that Bread of Life that feeds me. Mmmmmm!


Question for You: What does "Taste and See that the Lord is good" mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment