to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Quickening

I know its really early in the pregnancy, and I've had a doctor previously say that women don't feel quickening even as early as 14 weeks (because at that time I was claiming that at 14 wks I could feel my baby moving)......but I'm sure I felt this baby flutter yesterday. I was 12 wks + 4 days yesterday.

Anyways, I always absolutely adore this stage. I love to feel that life within. Like a little tickle from the inside. Better than having 'butterflies'.

Question for You: What's the earliest you've ever felt 'quickening'?

No comments:

Post a Comment