to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I encourage you to leave a comment!

I've gotten a few personal emails with comments about my blog, and I invite you to leave your comments for others to see, too. Each of us have valid points of view, and we can learn from one another. A main intent of my blog is to encourage others by sharing what's happening in my life, and what I feel that the Lord has been revealing to me.

Be Blessed.


Question for You: Do you read blogs without leaving comments, usually?

1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    I have so enjoyed reading several of your blog entries this morning and hope to read them all by the end of the day.
    I especially loved what your wrote about abiding in the vine (Jesus) in order to bear good fruit...and to make that our focus, not 'straining' to bear the fruit.
    This has been something about which I have been specifically praying for several weeks. Thanks so much for what you shared.

    I think you are an amazing woman with an amazing family and am so inspired and encouraged by your walk.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete