to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Crunchy Minimalist

Come visit me over at my new blog Crunchy Minimalist.

....where I'll try to keep it more on-topic, covering being a Crunchy Mama and the Minimalist Lifestyle.

I enjoy writing here at Be En-Couraged more like a memoir ~ whatever is going on in my life and whatever is interesting me at the moment.  So I'll keep it going.  I enjoy sharing about my life & what's happening with my children, and the good photos some family member occasionally captures.

But do come over to Crunchy Minimalist for a visit, and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment