to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Bouquet

Out with the boys in the backyard to swing, dig in the sand, and teach Anders to throw frisbee, and I couldn't help but bring some flowers into the house.  Thanks to Anders for helping mommy cut the beauties.

'Twas a better picture for the day than the one of Laars' fingernail as today he lost his second one.  We were grossed out as it hung precariously from a little piece at the base, but he lost it somewhere's in the house today.  I think I like the looks better now with no nail, then the loose one pried up at a 45 degree angle waiting for its final accidental tug to disengage it.  Glad its over.  Like I said, the flowers are a prettier sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment