to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Life List

I've heard about Bucket Lists and now My Life List and I think I'm going to give it a whirl.  Lots of people talk of how helpful it is to actually write things down, and I am not a big List person....well, not on paper but still in my mind.  And that might explain why my head often feels overwhelmed and hurts.  I need a place to unload some of the thoughts and ideas I have.

Lots is going thru my mind these days, about the children's education, about moving, about being a minimalist, about my diet, about my spiritual life, about.......everything.

So, I'm going to take a bigger sabbatical than just a Saturday, or a weekend.  At least a sabbatical from blogging.  I'm planning to revamp, even change my blog to another site.  So I'm going to take some time off and away from it to make some plans.

I'm also going away with Danaka for the weekend, so nows a great time to break.

I'll see you next week sometime.  Hopefully with some plans in the works, and my own Life List to share.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment