to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Food Connection

I was just telling a friend this week about Genetically Modified Foods and Suicides in India by the farmers, and whether there is a connection.  Then Dr Mercola wrote this post, so I'm sharing it.  Maybe others of you are unaware of what's happening with our food supply in North America.

I still recommend you watch Food, Inc.  and Our Daily Bread.  I know there are other good documentaries out there, but honestly I haven't watched all of them so I can't personally recommend them.  But these 2 I can.  Our Daily Bread is without narration, so you form your own ideas completely by what you see the farmers and processors doing with the food.

Another great documentary is The Cove, about the dolphin slaughter.  Our family was appalled about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment