to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Take Some Time

I've read this article a couple of times now, and I soooo agree with it, but then.......I think I don't have the time to do those things of which I say I want to do. Argh!!

But I wanted to share it with you, my friends, anyways. Maybe it will be the time that causes an 'ah-huh!' moment for you, which helps change your life for the better.

I know that in my own life, I am a happier person when I have spent time virtually everyday being Creative.  And a happier me makes a happier mama.  Everybody wins when I make the time to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment