to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Me & Warmth

I was shocked to find a layer of snow outside this morning as the sun was rising.  How did that happen?  Yesterday was such a beautiful sunny day without any warning of the upcoming cold.   But I do recall the wind picking up as the day started to darken.  Must have blown the clouds in.

But thankfully it came and went.

Seems the older I get the less I enjoy any cold.  Not that cold and I were ever friends.  We just put up with one another.

But sunshine and I......we embrace.  I love the sunshine.

I'm waiting...... for the warmth of summer to kiss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment