to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Friday, April 8, 2011

D-Feat Breast Cancer Campaign

I don't normally post on Fridays, but I got this link this morning that I found encouraging.  On Monday I wrote about the War on Cancer, and how it really hasn't accomplished anything positive.  But then here we have something/someOnes doing something Pro-active.  Actually getting truthful, positive information out to help women decrease their chance of getting breast cancer.

Vitamin D is good for much more than protecting against breast cancer. But that's todays message, anyways.

D-Feat Breast Cancer Campaign recruits salons to help promote the message that vitamin D helps prevent breast cancer

Going to enjoy that spring sunshine today!

No comments:

Post a Comment