to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Biophilia Explained

I recently read "Last Child in the Woods" by Richard Louv, and although I felt a push to get my body out in nature more, I still haven't succeeded much towards that end.  My children are a great example to me, and so I did agree to running around outside in the freezing wind last evening to do a Treasure Hunt that Toveli had arranged for Mother's Day.  But its still hard to get me out the door away from the kitchen/laundry/books/computer.  I admit to feeling soooooo much better after having spent some time out in nature, but I just don't respond well to even kicks to get me out the door.

Something I'm working on.

Anyways, here's something to speak to me (and maybe to you, too!).


No comments:

Post a Comment