to have Courage....In Family Life, In Spirituality, In Health, In Living Simply

I'm on a journey...... as we all are. Learning, remembering, re-discovering about health, spirituality, relationships, emotions and the mind.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Building a Patio




This is the kind of work Mitchell loves to do around here. And fortunately, his dad enjoys his help. Those arm muscles continue to get stronger, and he'll be very proficient with a hammer in no time, just like his dad.


It always warms my heart when I see 'my guys' doing manual labour. I sometimes fall in love with Everette all over again when I see his muscles lifting heavy stuff like walls, or cutting down trees, carrying armfuls of firewood, you know....man stuff.








Question for You: What makes you fall in love all over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment